Sometimes an ending is a perfect way to have a beautiful beginning...

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Follow Up

As a follow up to the last blog, I looked up my CA state legislators and want to share with you how I did this. I just googled 'CA State Legislators' and it took me to the official page where I entered my zip code and got my local legislators. It was easy. The phone number and address is on this page. Since you all hail from all over the US I can't list all legislators here! Help me in this. Not sure how you stand on the abortion issue, just peek at some pictures of my youngest, Bethany. We adopted her after her birth and not a day goes by that I am not grateful her birth mother chose life. I know she reads this and I want her to know how grateful we are and how we pray for blessings to flow into her life because of her courageous decision. Thank you. It's not enough to say but there are no words to express how grateful we are. Choose life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do YOU think? leave me a message or a comment or even sign up to be one of my followers! This can be anonymous!