Sometimes an ending is a perfect way to have a beautiful beginning...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Black Creates Drama!!!

Oh, how I love all these great blogs I've discovered! I spent the late afternoon/early evening spraypainting candlesticks matte black and setting medium sized pumpkins on top of them. Then I spray painted a large metal vase I had in a bathroom the same black. Next I took some dry tree limbs from around our yard and sprayed those black too. Then I sprayed the frame of a mirror I acquired from buying our house the same black. What then??? Well, it all went up onto the mantle in our family room and talk about drama! I will take a picture and post it soon. I will need to change the pumpkins as the seasons change but other than that I think I can leave it. My friend Jessica and I made a banner that says Harvest that is hanging on my mantle too. It was easy and fun and turned out sooo sweet!
If you have a chance, get to some of those blogs I've listed... they've got my juices flowing!!!

1 comment:

what do YOU think? leave me a message or a comment or even sign up to be one of my followers! This can be anonymous!