Sometimes an ending is a perfect way to have a beautiful beginning...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Correction, correction...

Ok, this is silly, but my mom called last night after reading the blog about why we stay home on Christmas and came over to my house and is standing over me right now telling me to print a correction! Seriously, she's got a "do it or your grounded" look on her face (I haven't seen that one in like, 2o years). But really, she is wanting me to tell all my blog peeps that her granddaughter Bethany "is not destructive and has never broke anything at anyone's home! You made it sound like she runs around breaking things, she does NOT. Fix it. Now." Yes ma'am. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do YOU think? leave me a message or a comment or even sign up to be one of my followers! This can be anonymous!